• 84K miles
• Garage-kept. Driven and enjoyed.
• We have owned for 8 Years, but it has been in the FD Motorsports Family for 11 years.
ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, EXHAUST
• Major Service completed at 80K miles
• Transmission Service 5/18
• SAI port cleaned out and check valve replaced at 80K miles (preventative)
• Wide Oval Tips in Velvet Black Ceramic Finish
• New CV Boots 4/19
• New OEM Alternator and Fan Belts 4/19
• New Aluminum Lower Valve Covers, Gaskets, and Hardware 4/19
BODY AND INTERIOR
• Blue Turquoise original paint except: Front end for rock chips, Rear bumper for scratches prior to our purchase, Full paint correction by Immaculate Reflections
• Factory Litronic Headlights
• Clear FDM Stone Guards
• Clear front turn signals w/silver bulbs (flash orange)
• New factory windshield 5/18, for rock chip
• 996 3-Spoke Steering Wheel (Tip version with shift buttons and leather airbag)
• Alpine head unit
• New Top 4/19 , converted to manual (cables and motors still in place)
SUSPENSION, WHEELS & TIRES
• Bilstein HD shocks and struts, Factory MO33 Springs
• Front lower control arms rebuilt with Walrod bushing set
• GT3 Style wheels by Euromeister, Front 18" x 8.5", ET52, Rear: 18" x 10", ET54
• New Tires: Sumitomo HTRZIII Front: 225 40 18 , Rear: 265 35 18
The 993 Generation is often referred to as the best and most desirable of the 911 Series, not only because of its Beauty, but also because of its Great Performance, even by modern standards.
The 993 is quoted as, "The Last Complete 'Modern Classic;' the 993 was and forever will be the last fresh breath of air that Porsche gave the world; Elegance and Muscle all in one Package."
If you'd like to be the next owner of this truly Classic Gem, feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org 925.308.4370